Corporate Event Space
Go beyond the stale hotel conference center for your next corporate function and visit us at Midtown Loft, New York City’s premier event space. We host a vast array of events, including, but not limited to, launches, media events, focus groups, galas, and fundraisers. Additionally, we are a great fit for fashion shows. We provide you with a simple and upscale palette that allows you to create the atmosphere you need to make your event stand out.
Showcasing gorgeous skyline views of Manhattan’s 5th Avenue, Midtown Loft offers a wide array of possibilities for your next corporate function. High ceilings, polished oak floors, and contemporary lighting set the perfect stage for runways and fashion shows. We have all the necessary support, equipment, and staff to ensure that your event will run smoothly and be remembered by all.
For detailed information, please get in touch with us at 212-435-4979, and one of our representatives will assist you.
Why Midtown Loft?
Between the indoor & outdoor event spaces, Midtown Loft & Terrace offers over 8,000 square feet of space for your event. A number of floorplans can be arranged for unique combinations of seating, dance floor, and reception areas, please visit the Venue Information page or use the chat feature below.
- State-of-the-art sound system compatible with an iPod or laptop
- Dimmable Lighting
- Cable TV is available upon request
- In-house bridal room with hair/makeup services from Beautini upon request
- An exclusive red carpet for guest arrivals (stanchions are available for rental)
- Please contact us for a list of Preferred Caterers
- New hardwood oak flooring
- Wi-Fi & Charging station available for your convenience
- Natural ambience and a new SoHo lounge style décor.
- In-house illuminated bar
- Advance cooling system that consists of three ductless multi-split european wall units in conjunction with a central AC system
- Please view the Productions page for a complete list of production amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can host events up to 150 guests in our indoor/outdoor venue. A number of floorplans can be arranged for unique combinations of of seating, dance floor, and reception areas. For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the FAQ page or use the chat feature below.
Recent Events Gallery