Midtown Loft is striking and functional with high ceilings, marble bathrooms, central air, adjustable spotlighting, and a fully equipped kitchen. The space provides an upbeat style and sophistication with its location on the world’s most famous avenue. Large windows on all four sides offer stunning views of the skyline while letting in natural light to complement the warmth of the polished oak flooring.
We are prepared to accommodate any event—from weddings and private celebrations to product launches, fashion shows, fundraisers, and trade shows. Various setup options are available, from small intimate receptions to larger parties.
Why Midtown Loft?
- 160 seated and served with a dance floor
- VIP Room
- Three marble restrooms (one handicap accessible)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High ceilings
- Coat check with wooden hangers
- Two passenger elevators and one freight elevator
- State of the art sound system compatible with an ipod or laptop
- Dimmable Lighting
- Cable TV available upon request
- In-house bridal room with hair/makeup services from Beautini upon request
- An exclusive red carpet for guest arrivals (stanchions are available for rental)
- In-house production company
The included Loft furniture is made of five sets that are: (1) couch, and (1) coffee table. These sets are all white leather couches with glass coffee tables. The Alcove furniture consists of (3) couches in white leather and (1) coffee table. There is also an illuminated bar also included in the Loft space.
We also include (2) 6 ft and (2) 8ft standard buffet tables in the Loft. All other tables and chairs must be rented.
- New hardwood oak flooring
- Wi-Fi & Charging station available for your convenience
- Natural ambience and a new SoHo lounge style décor.
- In-house illuminated bar
- Advance cooling system that consists of three ductless multi-split european wall units in conjunction with a central AC system
Frequently Asked Questions
We can host events up to 150 guests in our indoor/outdoor venue. A number of floorplans can be arranged for unique combinations of of seating, dance floor, and reception areas. For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the FAQ page or use the chat feature below.