Wedding Event Space
Welcome to the Midtown Loft & Terrace, one of the most prestigious and desirable event venues in New York City—all at one exquisite address. Enjoy the convenience and luxury of both event spaces.
On the beautifully landscaped Midtown Terrace, you can have your wedding ceremony in view of the fantastic Manhattan skyline. After the ceremony, you and your guests can enjoy a stylish reception in our elegant Midtown Loft. Our in-house production company, Midtown Loft Productions, carries TV screens, up-lights, draped ceilings, chandeliers, and illuminated high-top tables to enhance the ambiance.
Let us help you make your wedding a lasting impression.
For detailed information and catering options, please get in touch with us at 212-537-0117, and one of our representatives will assist you. Nothing says a “Manhattan wedding” more than the Midtown Loft & Terrace.
Why Midtown Loft?
Between the indoor & outdoor event spaces, Midtown Loft & Terrace offers over 8,000 square feet of space for your event. A number of floorplans can be arranged for unique combinations of seating, dance floor, and reception areas, please visit the Venue Information page or use the chat feature below.
- State-of-the-art sound system compatible with an iPod or laptop
- Dimmable Lighting
- Cable TV is available upon request
- In-house bridal room with hair/makeup services from Beautini upon request
- An exclusive red carpet for guest arrivals (stanchions are available for rental)
- Please contact us for a list of Preferred Caterers
- New hardwood oak flooring
- Wi-Fi & Charging station available for your convenience
- Natural ambience and a new SoHo lounge style décor.
- In-house illuminated bar
- Advance cooling system that consists of three ductless multi-split european wall units in conjunction with a central AC system
- Please view the Productions page for a complete list of production amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can host events up to 150 guests in our indoor/outdoor venue. A number of floorplans can be arranged for unique combinations of of seating, dance floor, and reception areas. For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the FAQ page or use the chat feature below.
Recent Events Gallery